Jaguar Kougar 1978
Price on request --- AMAZING Jaguar Kougar from 1978. This car is an absolute BEAST, the name of the car fits his sound perfectly.
Car was built in 1978 from new and factory true 1960 "S type" Jaguar parts. The drive is an "E type" jaguar engine, adapted to the following specifications:
- Fully balanced with "Iskiderian cams", wide angle (cylinder)heads, and large cylinders, etc
- Completely built by the NV Harry Phillips in 1978 for a total price of £2000.
- Special quality twin petrol pumps with twin cooling fans. Differential is 3.08 (while default is 3.9).
- A fully synchronized, manual gearbox with overdrive. This one develops about 300 bph
- Specially tuned stainless steel exhaust and several suspension adjustments for on a race track.
- Special Wolfrace rims with special 245 wide tires.
- This beautiful funcar has been fully developed and tuned by the jaguar mechanic for course perfection, this has taken many hours, resulting in a very high cost.
- This was the only Kougar in England with these high features and is considered to be the best ever built. It was built by a highly specialized firm to extremely high quality standards, unprecedented and unique in the world.